Contact your MP

Your federal Member of Parliament is charged with the responsibility of representing your interests in Canberra. You have a right to advise your local MP of any concerns you have with dealing with the Child Support regime managed by the Australian Government.

A list of important or marginal electoral seats are included in the Resources section of this site. As these seats largely determine the outcome of the next election, these MP’s should be made aware of the importance of child support reform. Constituents in these seats are in a particularly powerful position to help lobby for reform.